Job Opportunity: Account Executive02 August 2023 - by Anna Mercer
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team in Belfast, to support our consultants and deliver monitoring for a range of clients.
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Stratagem, part of the Connect Group
Location: Belfast and remote
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 (dependent on experience)
Employment Type: Full time
Established in 1998 as the new Assembly took shape, Stratagem connects organisations with politics and gets results. We take issues and messages, apply our strategic, creative, and political know-how, and provide clients with the support they need to make meaningful impact.
Our 2019 merger with independently owned Westminster-based public affairs agency Connect places us in the top 10 UK Public Affairs agencies. We are a team of around 50 consultants with offices in London and Belfast, and a diverse range of clients including FTSE 100 companies, leading trade bodies, public sector organisations, trade unions, coalitions and charities.
We are committed to maintaining high professional standards, and we are regulated by ORCL and PRCA. We are proud to be Investors in People Gold Standard, and we are committed to measuring and reducing our carbon footprint through our Planet Mark certification.
We are seeking to appoint an Account Executive to support our consultants and deliver monitoring for a range of clients.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- a passion for politics, policy making and current affairs;
- strong written, presentational, and interpersonal skills;
- the ability to assimilate, analyse and summarise written material quickly;
- excellent listening skills, as well as the ability to take an impartial view;
- the ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients;
- a team player;
- commercial awareness and good business sense;
- enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- 25 days annual leave (plus 10 statutory holidays) pro-rata, increasing after two and five years respectively to 28 and 30 days;
- Working across Belfast and London team;
- Bonus Scheme;
- Generous Pension Scheme;
- Generous phone allowance;
- Health cashback plan;
- Intercompany travel and team away days;
- Hybrid working.
How to apply
Interviews will take place in person the week commencing 28th of August 2023 and candidates will be notified of whether they have been selected for interview by Wednesday 23rd of August. We reserve the right to conduct a second interview if required.
Applicants should complete the application and monitoring forms and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on Monday 21st of August 2023.
If you are having any difficulties or have any questions, please contact Clare Forker on 07500 123400.